Thursday, February 10, 2011

Apple Brown Sugar Pork Chops

What you'll need:

Two 1 inch thick boneless pork chops
One apple
One stick of butter (1/2 cup)
1/2 cup of brown sugar
Dash of cinnamon

Directions:

Cut pork chops into small, thin slices.
Cut apple into small pieces

In a large skillet combine 3/4 stick butter and brown sugar and pork chop strips. Cook on medium heat until the pork chops are cooked through.

Once the pork chops are done, add the remainder of the butter and the apple pieces until the apple pieces are soft, but not limp, and viola! Delicious!

Sadly, once again I can't even take credit for finding this recipe or cooking this meal. This was all my husband's doing. He's on a role lately. This meal was phenomenal!

I've attached a picture, but it really doesn't do this meal justice.

1 comment:

  1. This looks really good actually. I normally don't like pork chops and I haven't cooked a pork product since we've been married...or ever for that matter. I think I would like it and I definitely think Zach would like it. I will try it! :)

    ReplyDelete