Thursday, June 2, 2011

Getting Saucy: Post 1

I am a "sauce person."
As in almost every meal that I eat, I eat for the sauce, dip, etc...
There's rarely a meal that I will eat without going and getting something extra to add to it after it's done.
I am the worlds biggest dipper. It's true.
Basic dips of preference?
Honey
(for fries, chicken--nuggets, strips, roasted chicken, sometimes funeral potatoes)
Syrup
(for bacon, sausage, French toast or waffles--I don't pour it on top, just dip it on the side...)
Ranch
(fries, chicken--nuggets, strips, roasted chicken, fried chicken, pizza, bread sticks, sometimes funeral potatoes)
Mustard
(fries--occasionally, hot dogs, corn dogs-again, I don't put it on top of the hot dog--I'll dip it in as I feel)
Barbeque Sauce
(fries, baked potatoes, chicken--strips, nuggets, etc..,)

In addition: marinara sauce, au jus, Applebees' Oriental Chicken dressing-I get the salad for the dressing, fry sauce, and many others.)

So...
I've decided to blog at least five entries of my favorite sauce/dip recipes!
Yay for you and me!

I found this wonderful blog
which contained this amazing recipe.
Head on over there to take a look.
The dip is to.die.for.
It's SOOOO good.

Before our diet, Zach and I ate this once a week after it's discovery.
And it will be one of the first things we eat after we're done.
It's not terribly unhealthy, and we fix up our table with fruit and veggies on the side.






No comments:

Post a Comment