Friday, June 3, 2011

Getting Saucy: Post 2

I forgot to mention another favorite for dipping....a Frosty! Or any milkshake for that matter.
I dip fries, chicken nuggets, and I've been known to dip a cheeseburger. Zach cringes...I find it utterly delicious.

One of my favorite sauces/dips ever is the topping I discovered while cooking at the Lynch's house once. It's the topping for meat loaf. I always make extra for dipping after it's done.

I used to LOVE the way that ketchup on top of meat loaf tasted after glazing, if you will.
This is even better for it. I don't have an exact measurement, so just do it to taste.

I would start, if your nervous, with 1/2 cup ketchup
1/3 cup mustard
1/4-1/3 cup brown sugar

Mix together and brush on top of meat loaf.

Bake
Enjoy!

Oh and make a little extra if you're anything like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment