Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Taco Soup


What You'll Need:
*One can of black beans (drain and rinse)
*One can kidney beans (depending on how "liquidy" you want your soup you can chose to drain or not)
*One can of corn (not drained)
*One can of diced tomatoes
*2-3 chicken breasts
*One package of taco seasoning
**Optional**
Sour cream
cheese
tortilla chips

What to do:
*Brown or boil and shred chicken
*Place all ingredients into a big pan and bring to a boil
*Ladle into a bowl and if you'd like top with sour cream, cheese, and tortilla chips!

Yum!







4 comments:

  1. Hey! It's awesome that you two are doing this. I love to cook as well (I do the majority of it here) and have always meant to start something just like this- I even set-up a blog and everything about a year ago, but I've never actually done anything with it. I look forward to trying out some of these recipes. They sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Cody. You should guest post on here....although I've been wanting you to guest post on my blog sometime. If you think you could make time for it! I would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I would love to guest post for both blogs! I could make time for it, no problem. Anything in particular you would like me talk about on your blog? And on this one, should I just let you know when I want to do something? I made a pretty good meal last night, but didn't get any pictures. The night before was pretty good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Cody! Just tell me when you're cooking and I would love to have you! As for my blog blog...would I will have you anytime and soon if I can!! Would you like to choose your topic or would you like me to to an interview with you?

    ReplyDelete